If commissioned to be your real estate agent, my job is to walk you through all the processes involved in the buying of a new home. I will liaise with the listing agent on your behalf and set an appointment with the seller to present your offer. I will be there to negotiate in your best interest and explain the details of your offer to the seller.
It should be noted that it is extremely risky for you to represent yourself in a real estate transaction. This is because you won’t have what it takes to negotiate with a professional listing agent who understands the terrain far better than you. More also, you stand a high risk of running into a law suit that could eat deep into your resources if something goes wrong. Real estate agents are trained in all the aspects of buying and selling of homes. The troubles realtors are going to save you are far valuable than the fees they will get from you. They will not only help you to find a suitable home, they also handle the contracts, negotiations, due diligence, and transactions on your behalf. Indeed, realtors are well deserved of the money they get paid in the long run.
If you’re looking to buy a home in Coachella Valley and it environ, you can leverage on my wealth of experience in the real estate industry. I have an in-depth understanding of the entire localities in Coachella Valley, and can as well, help you to draft offer that is capable of getting you a great deal on your home purchase. Here are some of the things your seller’s listing agent would be expecting to see in you offer:
- The listing agent will like to see in your offer if you’ve been preapproved by a local lender or if you have proof of funds to close the deal.
- The seller’s listing agent would want to see in your offer the asset upon which the purchase is contingent. Your contingent could be upon the sale of another home, inspection, or mortgage approval, among other things.
- How soon are you willing to close the deal?
- How much are you willing to put up as earnest money?
- How much are you offering? How close is your offer to the listing price?
- How well are you able to meet up with other terms and conditions in the listing?
- Properly executed purchase agreement and sellers disclosures.
Being a layman in the real estate market, you may not understand the nitty-gritty of the rules and regulations in the industry. For instance, if a house is listed, the commission is paid by the seller. There are things you may not know if you’re not very familiar with rules that operate in the industry. So, as your agent, it is my duty to present your offer and represent your best interests in the transaction. If you’re looking for a home in Coachella Valley and its surrounding communities, I’m available to walk you through the entire process effortlessly. You can contact me for a most reliable professional real estate advice you can find on the market.
What is the next step?
As I mentioned earlier, consulting with a professional will avoid legal problems and unexpected extra expenses so remember that you can call my mobile phone at
or subscribe to the electronic bulletin so you can receive updated information and you can have a professional by your side.
If you have any questions you can contact me or send me a message from the contact page.